Albergo Centrale Bologna
is in the heart of the historic center
On foot from the station
- When you leave the station, turn left, take Via Indipendenza and follow it towards the center
- After the statue of Garibardi, take the second left onto Via Bertiera and finally turn the second right onto Vicolo Cattani, where the entrance to the Central Hotel is located.
- Also from the station, if you do not want to walk, from the station you can take the shuttle “C” and get off in via Augusto Righi.
- We remind you that our hotel is located in a Limited Traffic Zone, which you can access by car following the route indicated by your navigator. Upon arrival you will need to tell us the license plate of your car. We recommend this route:
- Exit at the Tangenziale n. 7 and take Via Stalingrado towards the center.
- After the bridge take Via Mascarella.
- At the end of Via Mascarella, turn right into Via Irnerio.
- At the third left turn into Via Alessandrini.
- Then straight, crossing via augusto righi, continue on Via Oberdan and take the first right onto Via Bertiera.
- At the intersection with the second street on the left, you should already see the sign for the Hotel Centrale.
From the Airport
For those who have chosen to reach us by plane, simply take the BLQ aerobus and get off at the Via dei Mille stop. Continue straight on Via dei Mille until Via Indipendenza, turn right and continue straight towards Piazza Maggiore. From Via Indipendenza take the second left onto Via Bertiera and finally take the second right onto Vicolo Cattani. Or taxi, cost around € 20